Toronto Search Engine Optimization - SEO
Realize the full potential of your website with search engine optimization (SEO). Search engine optimization enhances your brand visibility and drives targeted traffic to your site, generating inquiries, leads and sales. With our SEO program your website becomes an extremely cost efficient marketing tool.
Our SEO process begins with a thorough understanding of your business and your target market. Then, we work with you to determine which search terms, or keywords, are likely to be used when someone searches for your products or services. We determine the most relevant keywords and search phrases that produce the highest number of searches. In addition, we check for less common keywords that could drive niche business to your site. With these in mind, we carefully examine your website for both on-page and off-page search optimization.
Next, we conduct a detailed analysis of your website's strengths and weaknesses from a search engine perspective. We examine your web page design and layout, your content and the structure of your site. Then we examine the number and quality of in-bound links to your site. Finally, we review your competitors' ranking for your keywords and examine their in-bound links.
Our comprehensive on-page work includes:
- research and interview-based keyword and key phrase determination
- a thorough review of the structure and functionality of your website
- a comprehensive examination of page titles, meta tags, alt tags, heading tags and emphasis tags
- new page creation where appropriate
- a comparative evaluation and analysis of competitors' sites
- development of uniquely optimized web pages to ensure your content is easily understood by your audience as well as the search engine robots
- review and adjustment of internal links
- url rewriting where appropriate
Our comprehensive off-page work includes:
- a comparison of back links to your website and competitor sites
- an evaluation of the quality of back links
- analysis and selection of keywords and key phrases for off page links
- determination of appropriate high quality back links - directories, associations etc.
- recommendations and implementation to create high-quality back links
Following our initial search engine optimization efforts, we'll continue to monitor your rankings, make any fine tuning adjustments to your site and provide you with ranking reports.
Contact us today at 416-421-2689 or complete our Free Quote Request to find out more.